We are glad you are interested in visiting Jarvis Memorial. Our mission is to know Jesus, grow in our faith and go into the world to make disciples. We want to help you and your family on your spiritual journey. Plan your visit with us!
1) Fill out the following form.
2) Check your email for details from us on the next steps.
What to Expect
At our 8:40 and 10:55 am traditional services, worship is led by choir and traditional instruments of organ and piano. Our worship service has a weekly rhythm with hymns, prayers, collects, anthems, and a sermon that generally lasts about 20 min. Dress could be considered smart casual, though you can certainly come as you are. Services typically last an hour or a few minutes over.
At our 9:00 am service, worship is led by our praise band. We sing contemporary worship music with occasional hymns and modern instrumentation. This service has a more casual feel and a "come-as-you-are" environment. You will receive a warm welcome from our "Go" team as you enjoy some warm fellowship and coffee and snacks. The service lasts about an hour with a 20 min sermon and some more time for singing.
In all our services, children are a welcome addition! At our 9 am and 10:55 am services, we have a children's message where we invite children to the front of the sanctuary to hear a special message geared towards them (except for communion Sundays).
We don't just provide childcare. Our nursery helps children 5 and under grow in faith! Children Welcome! Nursery is available for all church services and events, including meetings, bible studies and choir or praise band practice. Please contact Elizabeth Cope with any questions at email@example.com
The nursery is located on the first floor down the center hall, just follow the signs. Check in at room 112.
Our goal is to provide a safe and secure atmosphere. Our trained nursery staff is fully equipped to handle any situation. We have taken several precautionary steps to ensure the well being of each child. The "Safe Sanctuaries" policies are being adopted showing Jarvis' commitment to families with children. We encourage little ones to grow in faith while we supply a structured play time. We play music, games and use the Rock Solid Curriculum for Sunday School hour. Please stop by anytime our nursery is in session to check out our Program. You may also contact the Nursery Director with any questions and concerns you may have.
Guidelines for Parents:
- Please bring a diaper bag with things your child will need.
- Come prepared to sign in and talk to a staff member about your child's needs.
- Please alert a staff member if there is a known allergy, or any behavioral concerns.
- Please respect our new sign in system and the policies for our nursery
- Parents must remain on site at all times while child is in the nursery.
- Pagers are available for parents that are apprehensive about leaving.
- We offer a light snack during the Sunday School hour, usually gold fish and diluted juice.